2015 PJ Day

On Monday 1st June, 2015 we celebrated the first day of the season of winter by wearing our pyjamas to school. It was cold and rainy outside so we were very cosy in our snuggly PJ’s, dressing gowns, onesies and slippers. We all gave a gold coin donation to give to the Vanuatu Fundraising Appeal.

June, July, August……only three months till Spring!

Holy Spirit 2012 Footy Day

Our whole school celebrated Sports Week this week. On Wednesday 19th September we participated in our Athletics Carnival at Proclamation Park, Ringwood. On Friday 21st September we all wore our Aussie Rules team colours to school to celebrate the end of the footy season. We joined in Footy Clinics on the oval and congregated in the hall to sing our teams’ anthems. We had great fun and finished our celebrations with a hot lunch of pies or sausauge rolls with sauce in true Aussie Rules tradition. We had a great day and a great week to wind down from all our hard work in Term 3.

3 thoughts on “Holy Spirit Celebrations and Fun Days

1. Dear 1/2 Louise,
    I love your football clip.
    It is fantastic and l love it so much.
    It was great to see everyone dressed up in their footy clothes!!!
    Love
    Caitlin
    xoxoxoxoxox

2. I loved your Footy Day photos. I am also in Grade One at my school. Only the Preps had Footy Day at school so I had Footy Day last year. I barrack for Hawks! I will be barracking for them in the Grand Final tomorrow. Go Hawks!